St. Rose Parish is currently seeking a Director of Faith Formation. This is a full time non-exempt position.
The successful bi-lingual candidate will be an active practicing Catholic. He/she will hold at least a bachelor’s degree in Theology or Religious Studies from a Catholic University. The candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in Administration in a Catholic School or parish setting. He/ She must present background criminal check clearance and complete online training as required by the Diocesan Office for Child and Youth Protection.
Job Description available on catholicjobs.com or strosechurchonline.org. Interested applicants can call Sr. Olive Murphy 707-542-3097 or email her at [email protected] for interview information by June 8th.
HR/Compliance Officer Job Description
The position will be half time Human Resources reporting to Dave Adams the balance as Compliance Officer for mandated training reporting to Julie Sparacio. The starting duties for each of the roles are listed below.
- Human Resources
- Supporting pastors, supervisors and employees on human resource issues
- Supporting Superintendent of Schools with HR policies
- Maintaining the Employee Handbook
- Chair of the Diocesan Wellness Committee
- Help increase employee communications on HR, Wellness and other topics
- Compliance Officer
- Database management
- Certifying compliance on mandated training (Safe Environment & Sexual Harassment)
- Improve reporting process and work to automate where possible
- Generating reports for Bishop Vasa prior to confirmations
- Follow-up with pastors/principals on non-compliant personnel
- Work with Julie/Bishop Vasa to clarify pastors/principals responsible for compliance
- CYO compliance
- Establish in Chancery fingerprinting schedule
- Determine if at parish or school fingerprinting will be done or outsourced
- Updating and monitoring the not registered list
- Issuing rejection letters
- Following up on arrest information
- Billing to parishes/schools
- Ensure fingerprinting is done for Eucharistic Ministers for the Homebound/Finance volunteers
Please contact Dave Adams at 707-566-3317 or [email protected]
If you are interested in employment at one of the Catholic Schools of the Diocese, please check the Catholic Schools employment page at:http://www.santarosacatholic.org.catholic_schools/employment